- Acknowledge the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
- Ask the nominated bloggers 11 questions.
The 11 Questions
- Why did you start blogging?
I start blogging as a way to escape the reality I live in. Writing gave me a surprising feeling: freedom. I’ve started to analyze why I felt like this and the best answer I could came up with was that because of the writing, I’ve started to ask myself interesting questions that put things in perspective and this gave some sense to my life. Now I want to share this art of asking yourself interesting questions so people can try to see if it makes a difference in their lives.
- Do you write alone or do you have guest writers? (or ghost writers?)
For now, I write alone, but I would love to have guest writers from time to time so I can see the different perspectives on ideas we both share.
- Do you censor your posts? I mean, do you delete drafts you already wrote? Why?
No, I don’t censor my posts, nor have I deleted drafts. Whenever I write something, I do it all the way and then I publish it (or I schedule it to be published) because if I wrote it, there is some part of myself there, even if I’m not that proud of it. Also, all my writings teaches me something and if it can help my readers as well, it’s for the best. Further more, I’m pretty open to critiques so I like to know if, when and how I scr*wed things up and why.
- What are the news you would like to see or read TOMORROW on the media?
I would like to see that all stress related problems would disappear (anxiety, depression and so on) and that the level of happiness of people has increased due to changing the point of view over their lives.
- Did you ever move to another country?
I’ve lived in U.S. for about 4 months in 2011 because I took a Work & Travel opportunity. It was an awesome experience and it changed the way I saw the world.
- Do you want to be famous for what you do for living now?
I have a normal job with a normal salary so I don’t want to be famous for that. Actually, I don’t want to be famous at all, but if it’s the only way for me to share my thoughts into this world, I’ll do it!
- What’s your biggest fear? Why?
My biggest fear is to grow old and look back and see a life full of regrets. I think that living the life with regrets is the biggest mistake I can do.
- Did you ever win a prize?
One time I was the employee of the month and I won a diploma and some extra money that month.
- Are you rich? I mean, do you have an average salary, or do you work at all?
I work in a company and I have an average salary, so I’m not rich.
- Would you join to colonize another planet?
Maybe at the beginning, but I would like to head back. I think that are so many unsolved problems on Earth and every person that wants to help is welcomed.
- How long do you spend on writing a post? From the first idea to the final publication… even if it’s scheduled.
It’s hard to say… I have ideas while going to work, while reading a book, while having a conversation with someone or while observing people and I write it down as soon as possible and when I get home, I start to contemplate on that. The writing itself it usually takes one hour and a half in average, but from the moment an idea comes until I get to write the post, it can take even a week.
The 11 Random Facts
- I’m very sarcastic and sometimes the people around me hate it.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in Psychology.
- I’m a 28 years old male from Romania.
- I love writing about the things that go through my mind.
- I think that people can have a better life if they can ask themselves the questions that can put things in perspective while viewing different angles of the same “truth”.
- I would like to travel all around the world to meet people from different cultures so I can learn about how they see their lives and how they think it can be improved.
- I think that we can get wherever we want if we’re prepared to work hard for that.
- I hate small talks, even though I think we can still learn from them.
- I’m afraid of heights.
- I have a crazy cat named Sarah.
- I’m patient as f*ck and I’m wiling to do whatever it takes to achieve my goals.
- savitha’s Blog
- Ben Aqiba
The 11 Questions for my Nominees
- If you could sell years from your life with ten thousand dollars each, you many years would you sell and why?
- If you have all the money from the world, how would a perfect day look for you?
- What is your biggest flaw?
- What is your happiest memory?
- If you could go back in time and change one thing about your past, what would you change and why?
- If you would try to describe yourself with only a sentence, what would that be?
- How many friends do you think you have and why do you consider those people to be friends?
- What is the most unique thing about you?
- In your opinion, which being on this Earth is the most interesting and why?
- Imagine you have the power to create anything, what is the first thing you would create and why?
- Imagine you could erase anything in this world, what would you erase and why?