Harshita Pandey made me a great honor by nominating me to the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so so much for this!
What Is Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma( The creater of this award)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself
- believe the world can be a better place if each one of us is willing to fight for this.
- I will publish a non-fictional book by the end of this year.
- I never give up!
Harshita Pandey’s Questions
- Tell a weird/funny thing about you.
Together with my wife, I once dried our cat with the hairdryer.
- What would be your worst nightmare?
To be unable to pursuit my dreams.
- What is the most adventurous thing you ever did?
I worked at a pawn shop lol
- Which is the most worst movie you ever saw?
Birdemic: Shock and Terror (IMDb link here)
- If you could visit one country for free then which country would it be?
My best posts (in my opinion)
- Savitha’s Blog
- Why did you start blogging?
- What person do you appreciate the most and why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Which quote you like the most?
- What do you love the most about our world?