First of all, I’d like to thank Cindy, the author of Chronic Pain with a Higher Perspective, for her nomination. Thank you so much! It means the world to me!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and a link back to the blog.
2. Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
- When was the last time you changed your opinion/belief about something major?
A few months ago I’ve noticed that some people’s reactions have nothing to do with what triggered that reaction. Sometimes even nice behavior can trigger reactions full of anger. This made me wonder why is this happening. The more I search, the more interesting it gets and almost every time the reaction has nothing to do with the so called trigger. I realized that we behave based on our perception about what’s happening around us and because of this I started to search more inside myself and less outside. Whatever we think, feel and behave is based on our own interpretation and I think we should pay more attention at what’s happening within because there’s our reality.
- If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
Question your own thoughts.
- What is one of your favorite smells?
I love how a forest smells like.
- What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
- What risks are worth taking?
Every risk that doesn’t involve injuring, loosing a life (yours or someone else’s) or breaking the law.
- What small gesture from a stranger made a big impact on you?
Someone gave me a ride to work. I never met that guy, but he noticed my t-shirt with the logo of the company I was working for and since he also worked in that area, he wanted to help me.
- What makes a good life?
Being able to maintain a healthy inner balance despite whatever is happening around you.
- What’s the title of the current chapter of your life?
Figuring out what the f*ck I want.
- If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
I would call my 10 years ago self and I would tell: Don’t worry! You got this! Life is gonna get better! Just keep moving forward!
- What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
- Question everything.
- Make sure you have all the information before you have a certain conclusion.
- Come up with at least one alternative for that certain situation/behavior.
- If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be?
Since my favorite smell is the one from a forest, that fragrance I would choose.
- Journal of Chrissie
- Louise’s Book Nook
- Apostrophe T
- Fairytale dreams bpd addison
- Ms. Ena
- What phrase would you use to describe your future?
- Which movie had the biggest impact on you?
- From all the things you do on a daily basis, which ones do you love the most and why?
- What are you addicted of?
- What would you change about yourself?
- What do you do to relax?
- If you have unlimited money, what would you buy and why?
- If you could make a movie about anything, what would that movie be about and why?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s your biggest wish?
- What word would you use to describe yourself?