I’d like to thank Arushi Sinha for nominating me to this award. I feel honored that you thought I deserve this! Thank you so much!
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
- Add the award image.
- Answer the 10 questions asked.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Ask the nominated bloggers 10 questions.
- What do you think happens after death?
After death, some transformation takes place. What kind of transformation? I don’t know.
- What’s your favorite sport?
- What would you say to your 18 year old self? (Considering that you’re above 18, if not then choose whichever age you want to).
Keep your eyes open while going forward and remember that all the good stuff is on the other side of fear.
- Are you an insomniac? If yes, what keeps you up at night?
I used to be. Now I’m too tired for that sh*t and I fell asleep faster.
- Do you think introverts are better thinkers than extroverts?
This is a personality trait that has nothing to do with the quality thinking. I don’t think we can define who is a better thinker because all people think, but they think about different things. How do you define “better thinkers”?
- How would you prioritize the following (beginning from the thing that tops the list to the one that comes last) : Money – Family – Love – Career – Friends.
Assuming that Love refers to the current family and Family refers to the family I came from, here it goes:
Love – Career – Family – Friends – Money
- Narrate any incident that you’ll never forget.
I’ll never forget the moment my train stopped in the station when I came back from U.S. (it was about 7 years ago) and my wife was expecting me on the platform. It was one of the most intense moments ever.
- What’s your unpopular opinion?
In the lack of a better understanding of what this question refers to, I’ll assume it refers to an opinion I have but I don’t express it too often. I believe that the quality of life is mostly defined by the quality of the habits we have.
- What’s your MBTI personality type? (In case you haven’t taken the test, you can do it here).
INFJ-T: The Advocate
- Define adolescence in one word based on your experience.
- Ms. Ena
- Fairytale dreams bpd addison
- If you meet an alien and it would ask you what a human is, what would you tell?
- What is the most important for you?
- How would you like your life to be in 10 years?
- What major change you made in your life last year?
- What would you like to do more every day?
- What is your motto?
- What word would you use to define your past?
- What does “happiness” mean for you?
- What are you the most proud of?
- What would you like to be known for?