I’m honored to accept this nomination from Lalitha. Thank you for nominating me to this award! Let’s do this!
- Thank to the person that nominated you.
- Link the post back to them.
- Display the picture on your post.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Provide 11 questions for your nominees.
- What prompted you to start writing?
The lack of logic I had in my mind. My thoughts were bouncing around from one part of my brain to another and this created lots of stress for me because I didn’t chose for it to happen. The writing allows me to express those thoughts in a more coherent way and my mind gets to be free once in a while.
- How has your blog changed you as a person?
Thanks to the topics I approach with it, I can now recognize bits and pieces of theory in real world. I can be more mindful and more present in the situations I’m in because I’m curious to see how the theory I’m writing about manifests in people. Before the blog, I wasn’t able to do it because I wasn’t spending enough time thinking about these things, or at least, not in a structured way.
- Assuming you read books, name that one book which you often quote from.
I do, but I’m not quoting from books too often. The most I quote from podcasts because I spend most of my time with my headsets on listening to insightful and successful people talking with each other on YouTube (for example, Impact Theory and The School of Greatness).
- Name that one writer whose works you keep going back to read.
I wouldn’t say there is a writer I keep going back to read, but I do go back to watch videos with Gary Vaynerchuk because I love how he manages to express his ideas. I also love Jordan B. Peterson.
- Assuming you listen to music, what is that one song that you feel was written for you.
The Cranberries – Zombie
- Assuming yet again that you watch movies, name that one movie that made you rethink the way you lived your life.
In Time (2011)
- Who is that one person you love so much that you hate yourself for it? (in other words that one person you cannot imagine life without?)
I cannot fully understand the main question so I’ll refer to the one in the brackets so I’ll say that I cannot imagine life without my wife. She is my light in this dark world and my strength to keep going forward wherever that forward takes us. She is my everything.
- What is your worst fear?
My main fear is losing the one person I cannot live without. My second fear is to get old and to look back at my life whilst being full of regret.
- What motivates you to wake up each day?
The idea that I have the power to make a change in this world if I keep going forward.
- Given a choice, would you hike up a mountain or go diving in the ocean?
Both, because they are two different experiences we need to have in order to live life the fullest we can.
- Happiness or Contentment? Why?
Contentment because it can create happiness. Even though we might not be able to be happy on a daily basis, we can do whatever we need to do on a daily basis and in the end of the day, we’ll be content which is a positive feeling.
- savitha’s Blog
- Scherezade Ozwulo
- What do you do on a daily basis to achieve your dreams?
- What would you like to achieve by the end of this year?
- What do you do when you feel the need to motivate yourself?
- What easy change could you make in your life which would have a great impact?
- Which is the biggest obstacle you face right now?
- Which area in your life needs most of your attention?
- What is your biggest enemy?
- What is your most useful hobby?
- Which part of the world is a “wanted to visit” and why?
- What do you want the most in this life and why?
- What is the most interesting you’ve learned about yourself this year?