I am excited to say that I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award! I want to first give a huge thank you to Belle of Wondering Belle’s Blog for the nomination! Please check out her Blog, she is a great new Blogger and has already been nominated for two awards, the Sunshine Blogger Award and The Mystery Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them – Thank you again to Belle from Wondering Belle’s Blog!
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
My Questions from Belle:
*What’s your favorite food, song and game?
- Favorite food: Candy, in general (I don’t discriminate as long as it’s sweet!)
- Favorite song: New Millenium Cyanide Christ by Meshuggah
- Favorite game: Red Dead Redemption 2
*What is your dream job?
This is a hard one… I already have an awesome job, where I work on call as a Mental Health Crisis Worker. I’m mostly on call from home, so I work 40 hours a week but get to pretty much be a stay at home mom, too. I think if I could have a “dream job” it would be to be paid to be a stay at home mom.
*If you had a way to change one thing in the world, what would it be?
If I had a magic wand, what I would change is easy: I would make everyone in the world stop being so sensitive and offended by everything other people say and do, and start worrying more about their own actions and how they impact the world.
*What’s your favorite animal?
Unicorns, of course.
*What is your next short story going to be about?
I’m not really sure, since I don’t write short stories.
My Nominees for The Sunshine Blogger Award:
- popsicle society
My Questions for My Nominees:
- If you got a “Do-Over” card for any event in your life, would you use it?
- What do you think is more likely for an Armageddon scenario- Nuclear Disaster, Zombie Outbreak or Worldwide Plague?
- Follow up to Question 2- What 3 things do you grab when you hear that your chosen scenario has happened?
- What is your favorite thing about the decade that defines your generation? (i.e., 90’s for Gen X)
- Why did you begin blogging?
- What do you think is the best thing about being an adult?
- What do you think is the biggest disappointment about being an adult?
- Favorite 80’s cult classic movie?
- Your favorite reading genre and author?
- What is the most important life lesson you want to share with your children? (or dog, cat or other pet of choice)