Thank you very much Davina Lyons for nominating me to this award! Words cannot express my full appreciation so let’s get this party startin’.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The Creator of the Award
Thank you very much Okoto Enigma – (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/) for creating this amazing award!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Myself
- I believe that kindness, hard work and seeing things in different perspectives can change the world;
- I love to travel even though my wallet says otherwise;
- I believe our thoughts lie to us.
- Athena Minerva
- Troy Headrick
- Aspiring Author
- The Storyteller
My answers to the five questions
- Can you define yourself in 3 words? If so, what are they?
Crazy perspective writer.
- How does blogging help you work towards your life goal, whatever that might be?
I believe that our world has space for lots of improvement, especially from a psychological perspective. I think the worlds tend to be more about the outside and less about the inside universe and my desire is to change that through blogging and writing. We’ll never know which piece of content can change one’s life.
- What is a memory of yours that you want to be deleted from everyone’s minds? I am specifically thinking of one which was funny for people but not for you.
I’d like to delete the moment when I made a fool of myself during an college presentation where I was messing up the words because of my high social anxiety I had back then.
- What do you want to be different in your life now?
Nothing. I love the way my life is right now because it allows me to fight and struggle to evolve.
- Sleeping or binge-watching?
Neither. I prefer to work so my dreams can come true.
- What would you sacrifice so your dreams can come true?
- What is your relationship with pain?
- What type of behavior would you consider weird?
- How can your writing help others?
- What is the funniest dream you ever had?
Links to my best posts